Friday, September 30, 2011

Help A Dog Out

I've done this once before, but I'd like to appeal to our reader(s) on behalf of a Cocker Spaniel stuck in a shelter in Los Angeles who is suffering from a really bad case of mange, which is "a skin disease caused by parasitic mites that causes severe itching, hair loss, and the formation of scabs and lesions." I know I probably love dogs and, specifically, Cocker Spaniels more than anybody who might read this, but if you can spare a few bucks, or if you're not sure what team to put your $25 on, but it's just burning a whole in your pocket, please think about helping this dog get the treatment she needs.

Here's a link to a page about her story and the organization that's trying to help her. The image is kinda disturbing because her mange is so bad, so I apologize in advance.

Here's the ChipIn that's been set up for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment