Saturday, January 15, 2011

Divisional Week

Here are our picks for the divisional playoff games.

billy rubin:

GB +1.5 @ ATL: I actually think this line is pretty accurate, but I want Green Bay to win, so I'll take it. I'm glad I locked in GB +2.5 earlier in the week though.

PIT -3 vs. BAL: Again, I think Vegas is right on here. My projections have PIT winning 20-17, but I think there's a chance PIT beats the spread, so they're one of my blog picks. I would tease this in real life.

SEA +10 @ CHI: I don't want to go back to the well too often, but I have CHI winning by 4-6 points, not 10.

---------------
known associate agrees with billy rubin.
GB +1.5 @ atl
this is my strongest play of the weekend. the falcons' season record (and matty ice's home record) isn't legitimate as they've feasted on some terrible teams. i'm a bit concerned of the short week but the packers are peaking and i think they win straight up . i also bet a couple units on gb +3 earlier this week to be safe.
SEA +10 @ chi
i liked this play a lot more earlier this week. the bears are a different team than the one seattle beat in week 6 but cutler should screw it up just enough (in his first playoff game) for the seahawks to cover.
PIT -3 vs bal
it seems to obvious to take the points in this one. just a small play for me but i'll side with the books and bet against the public dog as the steelers are relatively healthy and the ravens o-line is banged up.

i'm also taking NE -6 first half in case anyone cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment