Sunday, January 23, 2011

Championship Weekend 2011

The football season is winding to a close, only three more games left for the world's degenerate gamblers. Here are our picks for today's NFC and AFC Championship games.

---------------

GB -3 @ CHI: I think the Packers should win, but my projections show it being only a one or two point victory, so I'm not super confident in this pick. I'd definitely buy the hook and/or tease this one.

PIT - 4 @ NYJ: I feel even less confident about this than I do about the Packers/Bears game. PIT should win, just not quite sure it'll be by enough to cover; my projections have them winning by only three. And I definitely think the Jets are the more likely underdog to pull out the upset today.

GB @ CHI over 42.5: I'm picking this just to have three picks. I think Vegas has the point totals correct, but I think this game has a decent shot of going over if the Bears offense and/or return game is going today.

---------------

known associate:
GB -3 @ chi
PIT -4 vs nyj
gb @ chi UNDER 42.5
i'm not playing any of these but i did buy both faves down to -2.5 earlier this week and have both first half unders on small parlays.
- known associate's final 2010-11 NFL record: 36-24-2

No comments:

Post a Comment