Sunday, October 4, 2009

Don't pick your nose... Week 4

I wonder if we'll all get our picks in this week. Only time will tell...

----------------

Billy Rubin:

Bengals -6 @ Browns
I'm starting at QB for the Browns, and I suck!
(Bengals 23, Browns 20 L)

Ravens +1 @ Patriots
Not sure why I like this, but I do.
(New England 27, Ravens 21 L)

Bills +1 @ Dolphins
The Dolphins' QB situation should be just good enough for the Bills to eek out a win.
(Dolphins 38, Bills 10 L)

(Week 0-3, Season 6-6)

----------------

Known Associate:

Saints -7.5 vs. Jets
Drew Brees is larger and more in-charge-er, in the crotch, than Mark Sanchez.
(NO 24- NYJ 10) W

Chargers @ Steelers over 43
This game should see more scoring than an all-male swingers party.
(PIT 38- SD 28) W

Vikings -4 vs. Packers
AP=Awesome Penis!
(MIN 30- GB 23) W

[week 3-0, season 7-5]

1 comment:

  1. Here are my picks just for the record:

    Titans -3 @ Jaguars: LOSS
    Ravens +3 @ Patriots : LOSS
    Bills -3 @ Dolphins: LOSS

    ReplyDelete