Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Favorite Canadian Twin Sister Lesbians


This blog isn't just about sports. Or talking shit. Or talking shit about sports. As evidence I offer this post.

A few days ago, known associate forwarded me an email from Tegan and Sara's fanclub/website indicating that their new album, Sainthood, is scheduled to be released on October 27. Tegan and Sara are one of my favorite musical groups, ranking right up there with artists as varied, and decidedly unlike Tegan and Sara, as Van Halen, New Edition, the Ramones, Public Enemy and, of course, San Quinn

I am definitely looking forward to Tegan and Sara's new album, more so, probably, than any other album in recent memory. As for their existing discography, my favorite album remains If It Was You, which probably puts me in the minority, and my favorite song might be "Monday Monday Monday", although that's likely to change at a high frequency depending on which of their songs I'm listening to at any given time.

Anyway, October 27 can't come soon enough for me.

Image via boston.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment