Monday, April 19, 2010

An Open Letter

Dear Asshole Dog Owners of South San Francisco,

Please clean up your dogs' fucking shit. I have a dog, and while cleaning up his shit isn't the most fun part of dog ownership, it isn't that fucking hard. There's a Pet Club at Westborough Plaza and poopie bags aren't that expensive. Or you can just use a plastic grocery bag, or your goddamned hands. I really don't give a fuck. There's just no excuse for the sidewalk to be littered with piles of dog shit, and I don't like having to go out of my way to avoid stepping on it, or risking my own dog stepping in your dog's shit. I wish I knew where you assholes lived so I could leave my dog's shit on your porch to return the favor. 

In the meantime, stay classy South City.

Sincerely, 

Billy Rubin

No comments:

Post a Comment