Sunday, November 15, 2009

week 10

c'mon now Pretty Boy, don't duck The Destroyer.
as for NFL...

Known Associate:
Eagles -1 at Chargers
(phi 23 - sd 31, L)
Cowboys -3 at Packers
(dal 7 - gb 17, L)
Patriots-Colts over 48
(ne 34 - ind 35, W)

(week 1-2, season 17-13)
----------------

Getting the internet in the Dominican is tougher than you'd think. Even though I'm four hours ahead of Known Associate and Not Your Type, I'm just getting around to posting my picks now. I also don't want to risk running up my iphone bill, so I'm using the Caesers/Harrahs/Rio odds from vegasinsider.com. That said, here are my picks:

Patriots @ Colts over 48
(Patriots 34, Colts 35 W)

Ravens -11 @ Browns
Ravens @ Browns under 39.5
(Ravens 16, Browns 0 W & W)

(Week 3-0, Season 16-14)

-----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment