Thursday, February 4, 2010

My New Favorite Rapper


I don't know too much about OJ Da Juiceman, except that he's from Atlanta, has been featured on some Gucci Mane songs, I was able to get his debut album at Ameoba for about $5 and he may be the most ignant of the ignant rappers. His wikipedia page has a little more info, but that's not what's important. What's important is that he's allegedly released 32 mixtapes and, by his own admission, does not have the best vocabulary. He's not the best rapper around in terms of style or content, far from it in fact, but he's pretty damned entertaining to me. So much so that I downloaded a handful of his mixtapes and ordered a couple others from Amazon. His most recent mixtape is O.R.A.N.G.E. with DJ Drama. My favorite songs on it are "Penis" and "Not Tonite". You can download O.R.A.N.G.E. here. In addition, here are links I found to some of his older mixtapes from 2009: I Got the Juice, 6 Ringz and Alaska in Atlanta

No comments:

Post a Comment